Monday, August 8, 2011

* Early Celebration for my 21st Bday *

 Gosh...
Time passes sooo fast
Bday celebration tat i planned for a long time jus passed two days ago

Thx my beloved bro Edwin Lim for helping me organized everything n of course my sis-in-law hav to clean up everything after the celebration..
Love u guys..



 Tis was the most memorable bday i ever had..
Haha...
Cos i got lotss of surprise..

First is from Francisca n Joe.. Lolls..


  
Second, the present from my baby Mel..



Third, my beloved babe Zi Ting appeared infront of me soo sudden..
I was like "Omfg!!! Babe, how come u r bac?!!!"



N forth, Babe Zi Ting  said Mr. Melvin Tang sponsored her flight ticket to come bac!!



Yea.. It's HIM!! haha
Super duper touched till i NEARLY cry out.. (failed)
Haha...
Thx Mr. Melvin..
(try to make me cry, but not making me sad k)
Lolls..

I Love U soo muc... =)

Yipppie!!
Gossip Galss Reunion again..
Woohoo...



I had a GREAT time wit everyone of u who attend my bday celebration..
Thx for the gifts, angpaos n wishes..




Especially Baby Mel,

Thx baby.. <3

Remember next time don spend soo muc money k.. 

 I appreciate everything u did for me..
Thx for being so sweet n special my dear.. 

Muackxx...


♥♥♥

I'm a SUPER LUCKY GAL IN THE WORLD!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment